Saturday, September 22, 2007

Game Day Sighting

So, I'm walking back to my seat from the bathroom at the very end of halftime today and I see a group of people standing around talking. I am about to pass them when something caught my eye. It was a girl wearing a SuperFan shirt. Normally, this would not be noteworthy. However, on the back of her shirt is a sticker which features the banner from this site. Imagine my shock. I politely interrupted this girl and asked her where she got it. She replied, "Oh, my friend's dad made them up." I chuckled and thought to myself "No, he didn't." Anyway, I kept asking her questions and laughing until finally she asked why I was so curious. I pointed out that it was my design and she said "Oh, do you know the Wakefields?" No, I don't know the Wakefields but Mr. Wakefield, whoever you are, how about a heads up? I would have come over and gotten myself a sticker. Anyway, long story short, t-shirts will be available next week and anyone who will be at the game and is interested let me know, maybe something can be worked out if you want a decent sized lot. People who want one sent somewhere can contact me too. That can be done through PayPal.
-RFH

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

so how do you buy one exactly?

(just saw a bunch of alumni wearing them in NYC this weekend and i bet a lot of people here would love them)

Unknown said...

so how do you buy one exactly?

(just saw a bunch of alumni wearing them in NYC this weekend and i bet a lot of people here would love them)

Unknown said...

hey how do i buy one?

blogger templates | Make Money Online